Okay... i had enough...
My heart is full of darkness and i cant find anybody to talk to.
Even some friends tried to ask me wad happen to me
I will just say "no, it's nothing"...
That's because i dont want you guys to worry about
You have your own life, and i had mine..
I just miss the days in secondary school with my old friends..
I know.. "Put down the old ones, the new ones will come"...
Hai, nvm i will end here. Very bad mood.
Brendan
"There is an exquisite melody in every heart. If we listen closely, we can hear each other's song. A friend knows the song in your heart and responds with beautiful harmony."
-Sent in by soumya
"Keep your eyes upon me, keep me in your sight, Help me don the crooked road, lead me to the light. The road I'm on is dark, I'm not sure if I know the way, Yet with you right beside me, I'm certain I won't stray. Protect me from the world, I know we'll make it through, Give me all the strength I need..... Let me lean on you."
- Megan Stroup (Sent by Lauren)
2/20/2009 07:18:00 AM