<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- data-ad-client=ca-pub-7755830790392949 --> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body scroll="auto"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8356877541772513724?origin\x3dhttp://hitsugaya-dragon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

his biography

Name: Brendan Tan Jian Ming
Hiro Kindaichi
死の神
Came to Earth on 6 November 1992
Age: 17
Current: ITE Macpherson
Current Course: Digital Animation
Class: FA0901B

His Idol

* - Sammul Chan
Felicia Chin
Edmund Chen
Guang Liang
Tank
Ron Ng





his inner voice

WARNING!

If I see any SPAMMING and VULGARITIES I make sure I'd take a chopper and chop your ass.

For your information, I don't welcome advertisers ,if I see one, I will just banned your stupid ass from this cbox.

Please tag during each visit. Thanks!





Turn on your speakers



MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com





his world


Friends

Ah Ma
Becky ♥
Cassendra
Chee Wong
Dora ♥
Edwin
Guan Guan
Gregory
Hide
Hua Jie
Jason
Pauline
Qing Feng
Rena ♥
Sammul Chan ♥
Shandy ♥
ViN
Yvonne

The Prinny Society

Bing Li(:

ITE College Central

Brian(:
Class Blog
Danielle(:
Darren(:
Ella
Fadhilah
Hong Jun
Jasmine(:
Joel
Kellis(:
Khairul(:
Mr Riduan(:
Ms Sri
Sabariah(:
Sakyna(:
Shi Jie
Wati



his past

  • June 2008 click
  • July 2008 click
  • August 2008 click
  • October 2008 click
  • November 2008 click
  • December 2008 click
  • January 2009 click
  • February 2009 click
  • March 2009 click
  • May 2009 click
  • June 2009 click
  • July 2009 click
  • September 2009 click
  • October 2009 click
  • November 2009 click
  • February 2010 click





  • Shout yay for them!
    Li An : Layout
    Cynthia : Design





    Tuesday, October 14, 2008
    Yo~!

    Woo! Gundam 00 Season 2 is out yeah!

    Just started watching though, quite nice


    Today, we have a video-editing course, we thought the teacher in charge was Miss Lee.
    But too my surprise it was Mr Sufian!


    Well not too many things to write...

    Will end here!


    Bye!

    10/14/2008 11:37:00 AM